Platinum OG Kush Strain
Platinum OG is believed to be a cross between Master Kush and OG Kush. The flowers are bright and lime green with prominent orange hairs. Furthermore, this beautiful flower has a platinum like coating due it’s phenomenal trichome development. This strain is a strong healer, and a short, heady onset quickly turns into a powerful, physical sedation. As a result, it is suitable for pain, stress, anxiety relief, and nighttime use. There’s no cerebral energy here – this is a full-on body buzz that can cure a migraine, improve your sleep, and make you deliriously happy.
The Appearance of Platinum OG Kush
Beautiful white trichomes with orange hairs.
The Smell of Platinum OG Kush
Platinum OG is well-known for its delicious scent. A subtle diesel smell that is followed by strong pine and spice.
- Aroma: Diesel, Pine, Spice
- Effects: Relaxation, Anxiety Relief, Relaxation, Sleep
- Type: Indica Hybrid
- Strength: 16-17%
- Terpenes: Myrcene, beta-Caryophyllene, Limonene, alpha-Pinene, Linalool
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product.
- Chronic Guru cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
You can find more THC products on our main page: https://chronicguru.com/cannabinoid/thc/
Willie Coachman (verified owner) –
It was a pretty good strain for pain and other issues. I liked it and plan on trying the stronger version. I tend to stay toward the more fruity strains but I can get with this.
gcdonny41 (verified owner) –
Very nice taste however I’m not crazy bout purple flower this is relaxing and taste smells and should be recognized as an everyday flower overall 4/5 as it’s a little more expensive then White widow and I enjoyed ww as much as this strain so I’ll keep trying other flavors and strains as well