It goes by many names – Green Crack, Green Crush, and even Mango Crack. Don’t worry, despite the name, it’s not actually crack! Green Crack is a carefully crafted blend of Skunk #1 and an unknown indica strain. What makes this strain so special? Well, for starters, it’s a favorite among cannabis enthusiasts for its energizing effects.
Green Crack is not for the faint of heart. It packs a serious punch with its sharp, focused mental buzz in order to keep you going all day long. It’s perfect for daytime use and may even help fight off fatigue and stress. Plus, it has a soothing citrusy, earthy flavor that’s sure to make you smile.
The Appearance of Green Crack
Green Crack typically has small to medium-sized buds that are dense and tightly packed, in addition with a tapered, almost cylindrical shape. The buds themselves usually boast bright green hues and fiery orange accents, with a generous layer of sticky trichomes.
The Smell of Green Crack
Expect a citrusy, tangy scent with attention to some earthy and spicy notes mixed in.
- Aroma: Lime, Woody, Earthy
- Type: Hybrid
- Strength: 18.57% THCa
- Terpenes: Caryophyllene, Humulene, Linalool, Myrcene
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product.
- Chronic Guru cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
marthaandtonymcguffin (verified owner) –
Great smoke. Had a really good smell and burned slow.
DBJ1 (verified owner) –
Green Crack is very good as far as potency goes for this strain, definitely a nice buy to add to the rotation, I’ll be buying again
traycmoore35 (verified owner) –
This strain taste like a green apple. I love this strain and it is awesome for a wake and bake.
christopher.john (verified owner) –
Its green crack theres nor much else to say. Hits a little harsh but thays normal for the strain
Aaron Scott (verified owner) –
Smokes really nice and has a good high! The name fits that’s for sure.. Lol