CBD Moon rocks are a premium mixture of hemp flower, kief, and oil. These super potent nugs are a great way to treat chronic pain and improve your overall mental state.
Moon Rocks contain a cannabis combination that is not to be taken for granted. They are loved by cannabis experts who desire to enjoy a unique and once-in-a-lifetime experience. The intense experience of smoking moon rocks is not for the faint-hearted.
Moon Rocks Overview
- Made with hemp or cannabis (hemp flower is used for CBD moonrocks).
- Cannabis extract is used to coat the buds.
- Kief is used to form a potent exterior layer.
- Intended for smoking purposes
What are CBD Moon Rocks?
These powerful nugs are a combination of multiple types of cannabis products and produce intense results that are difficult to find with other CBD products.
A single moon rock contains more CBD than a regular bud or a single dose of sublingual oil.
Moreover, this makes them a great choice for people who want to treat severe mental and physical symptoms. The effects are generally longer-lasting and more noticeable than smoking regular CBD flower.
What differentiates THC moon rocks from CBD moon rocks is that they aren’t psychoactive and can be used to get high levels of cannabinoids into the body at a fast rate.
Once consumed, they produce effects fairly quickly. The majority of users will feel the effects in 5-10 minutes. The effects should peak within 30-40 minutes of ingestion. They can last up to a few hours, particularly if you’ve taken a large amount.
Where Did Moon Rocks Originate?
Kurupt is responsible for the popularity of moon rocks since its inception.
Kurupt is a rapper who signed for Death Row Records in the early 1990s with Dr. Zodiak. Many of the original moon rock products are now known as Dr. Zodiak’s.
However, not all moon rocks are the same.
Common Nicknames Used for Moon Rocks: Cannabis Caviar, Weed Caviar, Caviar Weed
Although these names are often used interchangeably, others refer to cannabis caviar as marijuana buds that have been sprayed without kief with hash oil.
You’ll be able to recognize these names next time you hear them and know what they are referring to. Either way, it will be clear that this is a bud that packs a strong punch.
Will CBD Moon Rocks Get Me High?
No, they will not give you a psychoactive high. The reason for this is that CBD isn’t the cannabinoid that causes psychoactivity, THC is. These cannabinoid-rich nugs are composed of CBD products that have only trace amounts of THC. This means they won’t get you high, even though they can be very potent.
Additionally, they may not get you high but they can produce some remarkable effects. They are among the most concentrated options available.
Hemp must contain 0.3% THC or less by dry weight to be legal in the United States. This means that users cannot get enough THC to produce a high.
If you are worried about THC, (for instance, if you have to pass drug tests), you might want to skip moon rocks. To minimize THC exposure, you can search for CBD isolate products.
In summary, CBD moon rocks don’t have psychoactive properties. This is due to the fact that they contain very low or no THC. THC is the cannabinoid responsible for producing the marijuana-like psychoactive high.
Effects of CBD Moon rocks
The effects are very similar to the feeling that you might expect from other forms of CBD, just a bit more concentrated. Moon rocks offer a longer-lasting and stronger experience than other forms of ingesting CBD.
What to expect:
- Lower inflammation levels in the body. The anti-inflammatory properties found in CBD are especially maximized by moon rocks; they deliver high CBD levels at a quicker rate than other CBD products like oils and tinctures.
- Pain relief. Less body inflammation means less pain. Chronic pain is often caused by inflammation in the bones, joints, and other areas of the body.
- Lower levels of anxiety. CBD has been shown to reduce anxiety. It’s especially useful for people who suffer from chronic anxiety.
- A better mood. These mega-potent CBD nugs will leave you feeling more peaceful and even euphoric. Consuming moon rocks may make it easier for you to socialize and have more fun.
- A better way to fall asleep. CBD moon rocks have a higher chance of causing drowsiness than other products because they contain a high concentration of cannabinoids. CBD moon rocks can be helpful if you are experiencing difficulty sleeping due to health conditions such as anxiety and insomnia.
These moon rocks will offer an experience that is unlike anything you have experienced with other CBD products.
Here’s a Quick Guide to Making Your Own Moon Rocks at Home
It is not as difficult as you might think to make your own moon rocks. A decent supply of flower, hash oil, and kief is all you need to make these potent nugs.
For the best results, coat the buds of your preferred flower strains using gently melted CBD distillate or oil. Then roll them in CBD Kief. You’ll also need a butter knife as well as disposable gloves or silicone tongs.
- Get a New Nug, which isn’t fragile and dry.
- Place your kief inside a jar, and leave it alone until the end.
- Use a moderate amount of concentrate and place it on your butter knife.
- Use a lighter to run back and forth underneath the knife.
- When the oil starts to melt, use silicone gloves to protect your hands.
- After that, make sure to coat the entire surface with oil.
- Finally, take an oil-soaked bud and dip it in the jar with kief until it’s completely covered in kief.
See below for some visual guidance.
CBD Moon Rocks: Benefits
These moon rocks are high in CBD and other cannabinoids and fast-acting.
Smoking them is the best and most effective way to ingest these powdered nugs. The effects of the CBD will be felt faster and more intensely than any other way of ingesting them.
They have high potency and are the best option for those who have developed a tolerance towards traditional CBD intake methods.
How can I use CBD Moon Rocks?
Now that you have learned how to make CBD moon rocks from scratch, it’s time to learn how to actually smoke them.
Moon rocks are the most potent form of cannabis that a person can smoke. It’s important to make sure you take all necessary precautions. You’ll need to be either a cannabis veteran or ready for an intense high.
Break them up by hand to preserve the kief and add them to your bowl or joint. The point is to smoke them because that’s how you’re gonna get the most out of it.
In Conclusion, CBD Will Not Take You to The Moon
CBD moon rocks are not going to get you high. It is an undeniable, and inevitable fact. CBD does not have psychoactive properties. Even CBD that has trace amounts of THC isn’t enough to cause any psychoactive effects.
Although THC moon rocks might be well-known because of their potent effects, CBD moon rocks can be just as potent, without a traditional high.
CBD moon rocks can be very useful for those seeking to alleviate intense pain, anxiety, and other chronic conditions.
They are so potent, it is important to use caution when trying these potent nugs. You can try adding some CBD hemp flower to your usual bowl to get a feeling for it without overdoing it.
Whether you’re looking to buy ready-made moon rocks or to make your own, it’s important to check that the sellers are offering the highest quality.