Buttermilk Biscuits Strain
We can thank the Biscotti and Pancake strain as a result for this hybrid strain: Buttermilk Biscuits. Known for its powerful relaxing effects on one hand and delicious flavor on the other, this strain is for those looking to have an uplifted mood and perfect relaxation state. In addition, get prepared for a strong full-body buzz and cerebral tingles that’s perfect for soothing aching muscles, staying focused, especially for use in the afternoon or nighttime.
The Appearance of Buttermilk Biscuits
Immerse yourself in Buttermilk Biscuits’ diamond-shaped, olive-green buds that boast lots of dark orange hairs, deep blue undertones, in addition a coating of tiny, blue-tinted white crystal trichomes.
The Smell of Buttermilk Biscuits
Sugary sweet aromas of fresh fruit and above all a sour citrus await. On top of this, you’ll be met by tangy cheesy, diesel and floral notes with the added flavor of diesel and herbs.
- Aroma: Diesel, Cheesy, Citrus, Herbal
- Effects: Tingly, Uplifting
- Type: Hybrid
- Strength: THCa: 21.47%
- Terpenes: Humulene, Caryophyllene, Limonene and Linalool
- Do not use this product whenever operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly while keeping out of reach of children.
- In this case you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product.
- Chronic Guru cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
You can find more THC products on our main page: https://chronicguru.com/cannabinoid/thc/
Joseph Burton (verified owner) –
Wonderful smoke great taste
Bj McBride (verified owner) –
Don’t let the name fool you, this is another top 5 for me! Very tasty!
Jordan Ogren (verified owner) –
Excellent high for getting things done during the day. Highly recommend!
benny webb (verified owner) –
The bud is like fine wine that gets better with time. The stickiness of the bud gets sticker over time. It seems almost like the high gets better the older the bud gets. Definitely taste like a warm soft greasy biscuit from the south.