Berries & Cream Strain
Get ready to indulge in a deliciously unique experience with Berries and Cream, the love-child of Greasemonkey coupled with Shiskaberry. Every hit of this sativa strain embraces you with its tantalizing aroma of tart fruit, blackberry thistle, and fresh waffle cone, giving you an instant trip to your favorite ice cream parlor. But watch out, the strong effects of Berries and Cream hit hard and fast, delivering a relaxing body buzz and sharp mental clarity that will leave you feeling both relaxed and focused.
The Appearance of Berries & Cream
Dive right into the dense, spade-shaped buds that are tightly packed with trichomes boasting beautiful green buds coupled with vibrant orange hairs. Sometimes you’ll even get hints of purples and blues, adding to the overall visual appeal of the Berries and Cream strain.
The Smell of Berries & Cream
Berries and Cream is known for its deliciously fruity and sweet aroma, with notes of tart berries and a subtle hint of creamy vanilla. In some cases, you might get a whiff of floral and herbal, adding to its overall scent complexity.
- Aroma: Sweet, Vanilla, Flowery
- Effects: Relaxed, Euphoric, Focus
- Type: Sativa
- Strength: THCa: 19.73%
- Terpenes: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, and Limonene
- Do not use this product whenever operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly while keeping out of reach of children.
- In this case you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product.
- Chronic Guru cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
You can find more THC products on our main page: https://chronicguru.com/cannabinoid/thc/
graysky7667 (verified owner) –
My new favorite strain for a creative, uplifting, energizing feel. Its lasting, not headache inducing like some potent strains can be. A little goes a long way. Its goooood.
Rashad Dixon (verified owner) –
This the first sativa strain I tried and I have to say that this strain was uplifting and gave me a energy feel. This high was amazing. This the type of strain I need to have at a party.